(THUNDER BAY, ON) – Thunder Bay Police responded to a 911 call just before 1:00 a.m. Saturday morning in the 400 block of Vickers Street. The incident resulted in the arrest of 10 persons.
Officers arrived on scene following a report that a male had allegedly threatened another male occupant of the multi-unit dwelling with a handgun. The victim was also assaulted by another male.
The scene was safely contained and officers performed a number of high risk arrests of persons who were exiting the residence. The TBPS Intelligence Unit gained a search warrant for the residence which resulted in the seizure of an imitation handgun along with, suspected drugs, cash, and equipment consistent with drug trafficking. The subsequent investigation led to the multiple arrests and charges.
Garrett Allan TREMBLAY – 36-year-old – of Thunder Bay has been charged with:
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking, Proceeds of Crime over $5,000, Assault with a Weapon, Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose, Using an Imitation Firearm in the Commission of an Offence, and Resisting Arrest.
Nicholaus Richard Blake PATTERSON – 36-year-old – of Thunder Bay has been charged with:
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking, Proceeds of Crime over $5,000, Assault, and Breach of Probation.
The following persons have been charged with Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking and Proceeds of Crime Over $5,000:
- Lloyd FRANCIS – 20 years old – of Toronto
- Joshua Doran BENNETT – 23 years old – of Toronto
- Kyle HOPE – 22 years old – of Toronto
- Matthew Matise LAND – 37 years old – of Thunder Bay
- Angela Jane RIDLER – 24 years old – of Thunder Bay
- Destinee BARBER – 30 years old – of Thunder Bay
- Jolene Jewel TAIT – 34 years old – of Thunder Bay
- Kayla Lynn DOHERTY – 26 years old – of Atikokan
All accused individuals have been remanded to their next court date of Wednesday July 24, 2019, with exception of Matthew Matise LAND who will appear in court tomorrow.
PREVIOUS ARTICLE WITH VIDEO
(THUNDER BAY, ON) - HARDWORKING THUNDER BAY POLICE OFFICERS RESPOND TO GUN CALL ON NORTH VICKERS EARLY IN THE MORNING. HOUSE FULL OF ALLEGED GANGSTERS AND DRUG DEALERS ARRESTED INCLUDING A CONVICTED KILLER WANTED BY OTTAWA POLICE ON PAROLE VIOLATIONS. CASH, DRUGS AND GUN SEIZED BY POLICE. Another great job by…