(THUNDER BAY, ON) – Lakehead Public Schools has announced even more donations to the reward which will be given to anyone who supplies information that leads to the arrest and conviction of whoever is pulling off the threats at Hammarskjold High School.
Below is the statement released today by the Lakehead Public Schools.
The City with the Giant Heart continues to demonstrate incredible and generous support for our students and staff.
The reward for the capture and conviction of those responsible for the ongoing threats to schools has now grown to $15,050.
Thank you to the following individuals and organizations for your generous support:
- Ontario Secondary School Teachers’ Federation (OSSTF) Provincial Executive
- CCBS LTD (Rick Melnychuk)
- Schooler & Company Ltd. – The Co-operators Insurance
- Community member wishes to be unnamed
- Gerry Picard
- Nor West Pest Control
- Lakehead Elementary Teachers of Ontario
- Geoff Macgillivray from Blue Harbour Financial
- Tammy Mroz from HealthTec Training
- Apex Investigation & Security Inc.
- Ontario Secondary School Teachers’ Federation (OSSTF) District 6A
- Crime Stoppers
- Lakehead Public Schools
Tips can be called in at 807- 684-5001
Crime Stoppers clarified their participation in the reward money with the following statement:
Thunder Bay District Crime Stoppers just wanted to make things clear. Crime Stoppers $1000 reward is not associated with the other rewards being offered. The only way for someone to receive the $1000 reward from Crime Stoppers is to put a tip through our us, not the line that has been created for this by the police. Crime Stoppers is the only way for someone giving information that their identity will remain anonymous.