(THUNDER BAY, ON) – I’ve spent quite some time reading over the information I was sent and confirming details with sources.
At first I thought it was a prank, perhaps someone messing around trying to catch me slippin’. But low and behold, I have confirmed and verified the following.
A male was at a north side residence and overdosed on Marijuana. He was found to have a dry mouth, paranoid and seeking various junk food.
Paramedics arrived and picked up the male, who was able to walk himself into the ambulance. He is expected to survive the ordeal.
Marijuana overdoses are real. They can and do happen. Know the signs and be sure you know what to do to save your friends lives.
Marijuana, not me, not now.