(THUNDER BAY, ON) – JUSTICE OF THE PEACE ANNA GIBBON RELEASES ALLEGED DRUGS AND GUNS GANG LEADER ON UNDERTAKING.
Appearing in Bail Hearing Courtroom 103 today is ADRIAN MYLES PUENTES-REED AKA BFG SAINT
On June 15,2018, 25 year old ADRIAN MYLES PUENTES-REED of Hamilton and 25 year old KALID YOUSUF from Toronto were arrested in a rented Ruttan Street home by the Thunder Bay Police during the execution of a search warrant. Sources indicate PUENTES-REED was sleeping at the time Thunder Bay Police entered.
A TOTAL 753 200$ CANADIAN CASH SEIZED BY THUNDER BAY POLICE IN ONE HOUSE.
CASH, DRUGS AND GUNS, ALL OUT IN THE OPEN AND VISIBLE WHEN POLICE ENTER
Items seized during the search:
- 753 200$ in Canadian currency. Packaged in various bundles at numerous locations throughout the home.
- A cash counting machine.
- 800 grams of cocaine
- 56 grams of crack cocaine
- 2 pounds of marijuana.
- A heavily contaminated drug scale.
– A total of 4 handguns.
- A loaded Glock 9 mm handgun with 2 high capacity magazines loaded with hollow point bullets. It was traced back to being stolen from a gun store in Brant County in Southern Ontario.
- A loose bag of ammunition containing 53 rounds of 9mm hollow point bullets.
- A .32 caliber Browning semi automatic handgun.
- A .380 caliber Diamondback semi automatic handgun.
PUENTES-REED was born in Mexico but living in Toronto area for many years before coming to Thunder Bay. He stands about 5’7” tall , has a very fair complexion for a person of Mexican heritage. He wears geeky looking glasses and keeps his hair cut very short.
On September 20,2018, PUENTES-REED was released on 25 000$ cash deposit bail by Justice of the Peace Bruce Leaman to his father. He was wearing a GPS monitor and was on virtual house arrest in Calgary. The GPS is at his expense. He had several conditions that he had to abide by.
PUENTES-REED has 2 criminal convictions for armed robbery in Canada. As well as convictions for breaching court orders.
PUENTES-REED was arrested on December 18,2018 in Thunder Bay for alleged breach of recognizance.
The bail hearing for breach was held today. Her Worship Anna Gibbon seems to be in a very giving mood and decides to release the alleged gang leader on an undertaking. He has to abide by all the conditions of his previous release as well as surrender his Mexican passport to the RCMP within 48 hours.
PUENTES-REED is fitted with a GPS ankle bracelet and free to leave with his father again. His next court date is February 12,2019 in Courtroom 302 for a Focus Hearing.
NO OTHER LOCAL MEDIA PRESENT.
With files from a TBPS media release.