(THUNDER BAY, ON) – Students and staff at Confederation College are being forced out of the building early this morning after an alarm was sounded.
It is frigidly cold outside as well, making it all the more uncomfortable for the students and staff to wait for first responders to arrive.
Students at the school have told TRCCTB.COM that a fire alarm has gone off, and they are not sure why at this moment.
Thunder Bay Fire Rescue are expected to be investigating the issue and will have more details shortly.
Just recently, Westgate Collegiate was evacuated twice in one day over gas leak concerns. The school eventually ended the day while still being worked on.
UPDATE: The issue has been given the “all-clear” resulting in staff and students reentering the building.
Do you have a news tip? Send it in to our newsroom at email@example.com