(SIOUX LOOKOUT, ON) – Yet another violent crime erupting in the small troubled town of Sioux Lookout. Sioux Lookout faces many of the same issues and challenges that Thunder Bay is facing, but the hunting and outdoors life is amazing.
Sources close to the Rexall Pharmacy in Sioux Lookout have told TRCCTB.COM that a man was stabbed by a woman with a knife while in the pharmacy. The woman was apprehended by police a short time after and was held in jail for bail court this morning.
Appearing in a Thunder Bay courtroom this morning via telephone call is 43-year-old Lisa Bouchard. Justice of the Peace Marcel Donio, Crown Attorney Derrick Silvestro and a duty counsel representative was present.
Bouchard has been charged with assault with a weapon (a knife).
The Crown agrees to release Bouchard on the following conditions:
- $300 non deposit recognizance of bail.
- Reside in the 100 block of Neebin Circle in Lac Seul.
- Do not contact the victim.
- Do not be within 50 meters of anywhere the victim may be.
- Do not consume or possess alcohol.
- No weapons.
- Report to the OPP weekly.
- Do not attend the Rexall Pharmacy in Sioux Lookout.
Bouchard is scheduled to return to court on October 1st in a Sioux Lookout courtroom to continue answering to the charges. She has been released back into the community.
The male did not sustain life-threatening injuries, according to our source.