(THUNDER BAY, ON) – ACCUSED HIRES ONE OF THE BEST LAWYERS IN THUNDER BAY.
In Thunder Bay Bail Court before Her Worship, Justice of the Peace Jennifer Neill, was 35 year old JORDAN COUCH from Fowler Township. Crown Attorney Jane Ann McGill was present and the defence attorney is Ron Poirier who is probably the best criminal attorney working in Thunder Bay.
COUCH was arrested and charged with the following offences contrary to the Criminal Code (CC):
- Careless Storage of Firearm, Weapon, Prohibited Device or Ammunition section 86(1) CC.
- Careless Use of Firearm, Weapon, Prohibited Device or Ammunition section 86(1) CC.
- Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose section 88 CC.
- Discharge a Firearm into or at a Place in a Reckless Manner 244.2(1)(a) CC.
- Mischief Endangering Life 430(2) CC.
Inside Edition sources indicate the bail hearing started yesterday afternoon, Thursday October 24 and the decision came today.
COUCH WAS RELEASED ON BAIL WITH CONDITIONS.
Working on getting more details…..stay tuned.
Inside Edition sources indicate that COUCH is claiming it was “an accident”.
Helluva accident. Guess he “accidentally” drove away too.
ANYONE WITH A PICTURE OF JORDAN COUCH IS ENCOURAGED TO MESSAGE IT TO THIS PAGE.