(THUNDER BAY, ON) – WARE ROAD HOUSE SHOOTER BAIL CONDITIONS- THE INSIDE EDITION DETAILS.
UNDERGROUND MINER RELEASED ON $100 000 NO DEPOSIT BAIL.
Inside Edition has received a copy of the bail conditions and a verified picture of 35 year old JORDAN COUCH, the alleged house shooter of Ware Road North.
On October 15, 2019, at approximately 5:00 p.m., hardworking officers from the Thunder Bay Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) responded to a report of an incident involving a firearm in Ware Township.
Officers attended the scene and observed that a firearm has been discharged at a residence. There were no injuries sustained by the occupants of the residence.
We here at the Inside Edition are thankful these people weren’t hurt.
Officers from Thunder Bay OPP, the OPP Forensic Identification Services (FIS) and from the Thunder Bay OPP Crime Unit conducted an investigation into this incident.
As a result of the investigation, JORDAN COUCH, 35 years of age from Fowler Township was arrested over a week later and charged with the following offences contrary to the Criminal Code (CC):
- Careless Storage of Firearm, Weapon, Prohibited Device or Ammunition section 86(1) CC.
- Careless Use of Firearm, Weapon, Prohibited Device or Ammunition section 86(1) CC.
- Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose section 88 CC.
- Discharge a Firearm into or at a Place in a Reckless Manner 244.2(1)(a) CC.
- Mischief Endangering Life 430(2) CC.
The accused, JORDAN COUCH was held in jail almost 2 days before being released on bail with the help of his talented Defence lawyer Ronald Poirier.
Her Worship, Justice of the Peace Jennifer Neill released JORDAN COUCH on $100 000 NO DEPOSIT BAIL WITH SURETY.
Inside Edition has learned that his surety is his 63 year old mother CATHY COUCH.
Inside Edition has also learned that JORDAN COUCH is an underground miner and works out of the city a lot. Sources indicate that he’s currently working at the Lac De Iles palladium mine.
JORDAN COUCH must live with his mother in the 100 block of Kivikoski Road while in town.
- Must notify OPP 24 hours before he departs for work and immediately upon his return.
- While in Thunder Bay, he must reside with his mother on Kivikoski Road and he’s not allowed to leave the home without his Mommy.
- No contact or going near any of the people who reside in the home that was shot up.
- No weapons
- No alcohol or drugs.
His next court date is a Tuesday December 17,2019.