(GREENSTONE, ON) – a 35-year-old Keith Ferris appeared in a Thunder Bay Courthouse courtroom this morning via video link from the Greenstone Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) detachment. He is facing numerous charges.
Justice of the Peace Zelda Kitchekeesic was presiding over court this morning along with Crown Attorney Manon Arbour and duty counsel lawyer Stella Vallelungo.
Ferris is facing the following charges:
- Sexual assault.
- Criminal harassment.
- Breaching bail conditions (not to contact).
Publication bans are placed on the matter, so we cannot tell you much about what unfolded in court today.
Ferris was granted bail today tho. He’s on a recognizance bail plan pegged at $200 without a surety. His release conditions are:
- Reside in the 100 block of Kenogami Drive in Longlac, Ontario.
- Notify the Greenstone OPP of any change of address within 24 hours.
- Do not contact two people.
- Not to possess any weapons as defined by the Criminal Code.
- Not to leave his residence with any alcohol inside his body.
He is scheduled to be return to court in Longlac on January 8th, 2020.